From being adorned and worshipped by millions of fans as a teenager, to spending lonely nights questioning her very own existence, life has indeed come a full circle, for the Princess of Pop, Britney Spears.
Born in Mississippi on the 2nd of December 1981, Britney started performing at a tender age of 5 at her kindergarten and is no stranger to name and fame.
By the age of 15, she was the most popular teenager on the planet, when her debut album Baby One More Time was released in 1999.
Fondly called as Pinkey by her fans, she was the biggest act since Madonna, unlike Madonna, fame and fortune took a heavy toll on her personal and professional life.
Unable to handle stress, she was going the Michael Jackson way but was thankfully revived by her parents, with whom she had a bitter court battle regarding her conservatorship.
Two failed marriages and finally a beloved sweetheart, Sam Ashgari, the one true love who stood by her during the darkest of days.
Life was beginning to bloom for this fallen angel, when her unborn ‘miracle baby’ was ruthlessly taken away from her, by mother nature in May 2022.
Known for her raunchy music videos and topless beach acts, this goddess of beauty, had the entire mankind at her fingertips during the dawn of this millennium.
Here are fifteen sexy facts on Britney Spears, the ‘material girl’ of the millennium.
1. She was among the celebrities who rocked fans during the 2001 Super Bowl halftime performance.
Her presence was accompanied by Justin Timberlake (her childhood friend), Aerosmith, Nelly, and Mary J. Blige.
She was also dressed for the occasion with a sexy sports outfit.
2. Have you come across Versace and Gianni designer products? Well, in 2003, Britney promoted Donatella Versace’s (a fashion icon and sister to the famous Gianni collection founder) line.
On top of meeting the most respected fashion idol, Spears illuminated the runaway with a stunning skin-tight dress at the 2003 Spring Versace Show.
3. Like every other celebrity, Britney was addicted to the party life between 2006 and 2008.
In 2007, she shaved her head, and although her life was a mess, she looked gorgeous.
The bald style has currently become a trend among women.
Jada Pinkett Smith, Sinead O Connor and Britney Spears were the only female celebrities, ever, to flaunt their bald heads.
4. Britney’s single “Toxic” was one of the hottest videos ever recorded.
It’s part of the 2004 Catwoman movie soundtrack. The song was inspired by Spear’s and Snoop Dogg’s relationship which is well-portrayed by their chemistry on screen.
5. Have you ever seen Britney in a sexy warrior outfit? Well, in 2004, she dazzled alongside Beyonce and Pink in a Pepsi ad.
The advertisement was for the 2004 Super Bowl where the three divas grooved to the 1970s Queen anthem “We Will Rock You”.
6. As a celebrity, she has faced many challenges that still continues to inspire teens and women of all ages.
During the 2011 X-factor series, Britney was taken for a ride, many a times, by her fellow judge Simon Cowell, who often questioned her decision making ability.
Britney was often forced to explain the rationale behind her decisions and she did it with plumb and poise.
She appeared on the screen always with a smile and was the driving force behind X-factor 2011’s phenomenal success.
7. Her sensual dancing styles developed way before people judged her innocence.
Watch Britney’s 2000 music video “Stronger” Her moves are yet to be mastered by other female dancers.
The song also narrates how she overcame her breakups.
8. Britney’s domination and sex appeal is well documented by the 2015 March edition of Billboard magazine.
She has entertained millions of fans with various bondage-themed performances without ever flinching.
Her impeccable body and dominating outfits leaves the audience drooling.
Not to mention her flexibility and dancing skills developed over the years.
9. In a world where less clothing is considered sexy.
People will never forget Britney’s 2000 hit song “Oops I Did It Again” .
The song’s music video shows Spears performing in the thinnest of latex jumpsuits.
The attire left her fans agape, as the diva dominates the screen with red leather.
10. In 2012, Britney was recognized by Billboard as Music’s Sexiest Woman of the millennium, after scoring 11th on VH1’s list of 100 Greatest Women in Music.
11. Among her many appearances, the 2001 MTV Video Music Award performance, always stands out.
She surprised the audience with a warrior outfit and a giant snake that had everyone holding their breath.
She and her dancers brought the jungle to the audience with a fearless performance (which involved a snake and a lion), an untamed display of scintillating moves that matched her hypnotizing voice.
12. Britney was very much on demand, even before she became an adult.
In 1999, she appeared on the cover of Rolling Stone Magazine wearing minimal clothing and a phone in her left hand.
The cover photo was dazzling and highlighted her best features including her smooth skin.
The pink silk sheets also enhanced her sexy posture. And yes, she was barely legal when the photos were released.
13. The 2003 MTV VMAs’ event turned out to be a public affair between Madonna and Britney Spears.
Their intimate lip lock shook the family audience to the core and received widespread criticism.
While some people believe the kiss was staged, others believe that Madonna responded to Britney’s admiration.
14. In 2009, Britney made an epic comeback with The Circus Tour.
She performed with the 90s fashion trend. Her entire presentation was sexy and energetic.
15. Britney fulfilled every man’s fantasy by producing the “Hit Me Baby One More Time” music video in 1998.
Spears entertained fans with a schoolgirl outfit and raunchy moves.
Her production company was able to produce a HD quality videos, at a time, when the quality of music videos were below average.