Britney Spears is among the most talented American artists in the world. She was born and raised in Mississippi and Louisiana respectively.
Apart from being a singer, she is also a dancer and an actress.
You may have watched some outstanding music videos of Britney, but there is more to the diva’s life story.
Here are fifteen sexy facts you may or may not have heard;
1. She was among the celebrities who rocked fans during the 2001 super bowl halftime performance.
Her presence was accompanied by Justin Timberlake (her childhood friend), Aerosmith, Nelly, and Mary J. Blige.
She was also dressed for the occasion with a sexy sports outfit.
2. Have you come across Versace and Gianni designer products? Well, in 2003, Britney promoted Donatella Versace’s (a fashion icon and sister to the famous Gianni collection founder) line.
On top of meeting the most respected fashion idol, Spears illuminated the runaway with a stunning skin-tight dress at the 2003 Spring Versace Show.
3. Like every other celebrity, Britney became consumed with the party life between 2006 and 2008.
In 2007, she shaved her head, and although her life was a mess, she looked gorgeous.
The bald style has currently become a trend for many women. Her courage gave many people hope including those who are self-conscious.
4. Britney’s single hit “Toxic” has one of the hottest videos ever recorded.
It’s part of the 2004 Catwoman movie soundtrack. The song was inspired by Spear’s and Snoop Dogg’s relationship which is well-portrayed by their chemistry on screen.
If you haven’t watched it, give it a try on various streaming channels.
5. Have you ever seen Britney in a sexy warrior outfit? Well, in 2004, she dazzled alongside Beyonce and Pink on a Pepsi ad.
The advertisement was for the 2004 super bowl where the three divas performed the “We Will Rock You” hit song.
Although they were in their prime career-wise, the commercial enhanced their publicity.
6. As a role model, she has faced many challenges that inspired girl power.
Britney participated as a judge in the Xfactor competition program. Unfortunately, Simon Cowell had misgivings about her skills in judging.
The negative comments and lack of support did not lower her motivation.
She appeared on screen with a smile and looking gorgeous too. Despite opposition, she judged anyway.
7. Her sensual dancing styles developed way before people judged her innocence.
Watch Britney’s 2000 music video “Stronger” Her moves are yet to be mastered by other female dancers.
The song also narrates how she overcame her breakups.
8. Britney’s domination, attractive sexual appeal, and strength appear on the 2015 Billboard Cover.
She has entertained millions of fans with various bondage-themed performances without fail.
Her sexy body shape and dominating outfits leave the audience drooling.
Not to mention her flexibility and dancing skills developed over the years.
9. In a world where less clothing is considered sexy.
People will not forget Britney’s 2000 hit song “Oops I Did It Again” It’s accompanying video shows Spears performing in latex jumpsuit.
The attire leaves fans with their jaw hanging as the diva dominates the screen with red leather. Her moves are languid and sensual as well.
10. In 2012, Britney was recognized by Billboard as Music’s Sexiest Woman after scoring number 11 on VH1’s list of 100 Greatest Women in Music.
She dominates her music videos with gorgeous outfits and jaw-dropping moves.
Most importantly, her voice creates an alluring effect. It is almost hypnotizing.
11. Among her many appearances, the 2001 MTV Video Music Award performance stood out.
She surprised the audience with a warrior outfit and a giant snake that had everyone holding their breath.
She and her dancers brought the jungle to the audience with a fearless performance (which involved a snake and a lion) and magnificent moves to match her voice.
12. At a very young age, Britney was already on demand.
In 1999, she appeared on the cover of Rolling Stone Magazine wearing less clothing and phone at hand.
The cover photo was dazzling and highlighted her best features including her smooth skin. The pink silk sheets also enhanced her sexy posture.
13. The 2003 MTV VMAs’ event turned out to be Madonna and Britney’s moment.
Their shared kiss did not escape the many viewers who were shocked by the unexpected turn of events.
While some people believe the kiss was staged, others believe that Madonna responded to Britney’s admiration.
14. In 2009, Britney made an epic comeback with The Circus Tour.
She performed with the 90s fashion trend. Her entire presentation was sexy and energetic.
15. Britney fulfilled every man’s fantasy by producing the “Hit Me Baby One More Time” music video in 1998.
At the time, technology was still at its early developing stage and exposure to videos was limited.
Spears entertained fans with a schoolgirl outfit and her sensual moves.