From time to time, people purchase something they did not like, the kids accidentally made a purchase, or you simply bought an item different from what you were promised.
These incidences call for a refund from your source of purchase. The same case applies in the music streaming industry.
Suppose you bought an app from the Apple music store and practically hated it. It happens especially if you thought you were getting the trial version.
All is not lost; there is a sure way to get a refund. If not so, an offer matching your purchase can be extended to you, but that only works if you agree to the trade.
However, majorities want a full refund, and it will be my pleasure to take you through the process. Whatever the case, apple music store can give your money back especially if you request it as soon as the purchase is made.
Here is a simple and the fastest way to request a Refund
• Once you open the web browser, go to reportaproblem.apple.com
• Log into your iTunes account with your username and password. In case you have forgotten either, request for a reset.
• If it’s an app you had an issue with, find it and click on the report a problem button.
• Choose a problem from a list on display and select the correct option matching your issue. Also, briefly give a description about why you are seeking a refund and click submit.
It will take a while to process your request, but once it’s done, your refund will find you instantly. The report a problem option is for anything you buy from apple music store.However, don’t misuse this button.
The above may not work for everyone due to the different devices used to access Apple Music Store. You can request for a refund directly from Apple, but you will need a valid reason for the request to go through and remember, reporting problems on any item purchased can only be done within the last 90 days or so.
Below is how you can get a refund using iPhone or iPad and iTunes on Mac or Windows;
How to get refund using your iPad or iPhone
The most convenient way to report a problem on your iPhone is by doing so through your email receipt,
• From your home screen open the mail received to confirm your purchase.
• A receipt from Apple is somewhere in the mail. So look for it in case it’s not visible instantly.
• Click on the receipt to open the purchase you want a refund on.
• Next, to the purchase is report a problem button. Click on it, and you will be automatically redirected to Apple’s problem page
• In case login details are required, enter your Apple ID and password
• Once inside, click on choose problem option to select your problem from the menu. If there is no problem matching your case, selecta problem closely related and offer a brief description if space is provided.
• You finally submit and wait for approval.
To get a refund using iTunes on either Mac or Windows
• Depending on your device, open iTunes on your Windows PC or Mac.
• Go to your account.
• Enter your account details which include your Apple ID and password to access your page.
• Under your purchase history select all
• Next, to the purchase, you want to refund, click on the arrow
• At the bottom of the purchase batch, click on the report a problem option next to the item you wish to have a refund. What happens is a redirection to Apple’s problem reports page.
• At this page, sign into your account with your Apple ID and password.
• Select the item you have a problem with and click on the report a problem button.
• Pick from the list of problems displayed one that’s closely related to your issue and once you have picked, tap on it with a brief description of the problem.
• Submit. Wait to hear from Apple in a few days to see whether your request was approved.
It ‘s okay to receive a call from Apple to verify your reasons for a refund. In case you are charged after the free trial is over, something you did not anticipate, you can claim your refund.
However, Apple has every right to charge you, but you can contact the company through its support pages by email, phone, or online chat.
You need to do this as soon as you have been billed and sweet talk yourself into a refund. You can avoid being charged by unsubscribing before the free trial ends.
Get a refund from Apple Music Store through the above procedures and ensure that your request is made as soon as possible. It would be tricky to get a refund a year after realizing the issue.